This post is about some random tidbitsâ€¦â€¦Â as it seems I have been tagged by Paula!!!
1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. Write 7 random things about yourself.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post.
4. Pass on the tag.
1. I am a voracious reader (or I was before I started my own business) you name an author I’ve at least picked up the book in the book store to decide if I wanted to read it or not.Â I’ve read classics, mysteries, sci-fi, fantasy, romance (shhhh) and well anything else.Â I read when I’m on a roll 100 pages an hour… I don’t know if that’s good but it means a good book goes quick.
2.Â I cannot stand cliques, I have this horrible fascination with cliques but I hate the thought of any group that is exclusionary that also means of course that I always want to be part of cliques and then whenever I get included I have to quit…
3.Â I have seen every single star trek the next generation episode (and movie) and every single xena the warrior princess episode…
4.Â I have to have the covers up over my ears when I sleep, it’s a long story but lets just say don’t let your 6 year old see the exorcist.. it takes years to get over that crap.
5. I think ice cream is okay but raspberries, when people talk about eating chocolate or ice cream as orgasmic, I don’t get it, but raspberries I could eat my weight in ripe, perfect raspberries.
6. The only other job other then photographer that I think would make me happy is being a private detective, Archie Goodwin is one of my favorite characters ever.
7. Our house is like the playboy mansion… not the wild large brested models and the sex (nice hits for those words lol) but because we change into our pj’s the second we get home, even my four year old says “okay lets get on our pjs” lol
hope that’s random enough